The components of this course are licensed under the Creative Commons License CC BY-SA 4.0 and can be copied or reused after editing as long as the source (this course) is cited. Authors’ rights and copyrights of MINT-Kolleg Baden-Württemberg and the VEMINT sites shall remain unaffected.
Reuse of course materials requires provision of the following information:
- Author’s name (VE&MINT-Projekt)
- applicable licence along with a URI/URL, as well as
- an indication that the contents were changed (if applicable).
The online units make use of the following materials, which themselves are under free licences:
- Icons based on material from the Open Icon Library .
- Graphics that were created with GIMP .
- Function plots that were generated with PGF/TikZ or exported from a CAS.
- Videos that were created by Zentrum für mediales Lernen at KIT .
This online course was developed within the scope of the VE&MINT project by the partner universities that cooperate in the project. You are viewing the version that is offered by Technische Universität Berlin . Some partner university offer versions of the course that are adjusted for their degree programmes.
Please observe the notes concerning Exclusion of liability.